We deliver training on a variety of employment and immigration topics to meet your business needs and compliance obligations. We are experienced in delivering:
- Bespoke employment and immigration training to business managers, HR and legal teams
- Board training aimed at meeting director duties and other compliance obligations
- Training to employee representatives and works councils to enable them to discharge their obligations effectively.
Recent topics for bespoke training have included:
- Diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Worker status and IR35
- Effectively managing employee absence issues
- Data protection and GDPR compliance
- Immigration issues, sponsor compliance and the role of the Authorising Officer
- The implications of Brexit in relation to employing European workers
- Directors’ duties: (including modules on Modern Slavery, Whistleblowing and Anti-Bribery and Corruption)
- Training on TUPE and issues to consider in relation to outsourcing.
Please contact a member of our team to find out how we can tailor training to your business.
Please click here to subscribe to our mailing list to be alerted to our upcoming events, training sessions and webinars.