Employment law is a fast-moving and ever-changing area of law.
Working in partnership with our clients, we seek to ensure that they are appraised of the latest developments, helping them to best manage risk.
- We produce employment alerts advising clients on updates in case law and statute on a regular basis
- We provide training seminars on employment matters as part of the firm’s client seminar programme
- We also regularly provide bespoke in-house training for our clients, tailored to their own particular requirements and have experience of providing training to a variety of audiences, ranging from experienced HR advisers and in-house legal teams to line managers
By providing this training we are able to assist our clients in promoting a positive workplace and low risk environment.
The training courses we regularly provide include the following:
- The fundamentals of employment law
- Employment law updates
- A practical guide to TUPE
- Dealing with discrimination
- Handling your disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Diversity – making it work for your business
- Family friendly working rights
- Reorganisation, redundancy and contract variations
- Data protection
- Social media in the workplace
- Agency regulations
- Automatic enrolment