We advise public and private companies based across the UK and overseas, as well as individual shareholders, on all aspects of M&A transactions, from initial planning to completion and beyond.
Examples of areas of work undertaken include:
- Auction sales
- Demergers and other reorganisations
- Pre and post sale structuring (acquisitions, disposals, hive-ups etc)
- Private and public company sale and purchase
- Business and assets sale and purchase
- Public to private transactions
- Seller and buyer due diligence
- Tax advice (personal and corporate)
They are a trusted partner for providing strategic advice and support
Many of the transactions we advise on have an international dimension dealing with our partner law firms across Europe, the US and further afield. Our wide range of in-house specialist expertise provides the necessary support required by our clients in M&A transactions, all under one roof.
We offer a committed relationship-focused team with a deep experience of mid-market M&A.